Heat recovery unit
WITH VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY HEAT RECOVERY,
from 2,000 to 19,000 m³/h
Ventilation unit designed and built for non-residential applications, enables to combine the need for air renewal with energy savings.
Equipped with very high efficiency aluminium plate heat recovery unit, fans with EC motors and integrated motorised by-pass system for free-cooling operation, on frame with thermal break profiles and mineral wool insulation.
The series is divided into four sizes, for air flows ranging from 2,000 to 19,000 m³/h.
- Supporting frame in extruded aluminium profiles with thermal break
- Sandwich panels th. 42 mm in internally galvanised sheet and pre-painted externally in RAL 9002 finish.
- Non-flammable thermal and acoustic insulation in high insulation mineral wool
- Static heat recovery unit with very high efficiency of the counter flow air-to-air type with aluminium exchange plates fitted with additional sealing, integrated with an already motorised by-pass system. Aluminium condensate collection tank with 1” dual side drain.
- Rigid pocket filters with polystyrene frame with polyurethane seal and medium water-repellent fiberglass. Efficiency class ePM10 70% on room return and ePM1 50% on outdoor air intake.
- Centrifugal fans with free-running impeller with backward blades directly coupled to EC technology electric motors.
- Electrical panel complete with remote display and microprocessor to manage the thermoregulation at a fixed point in supply, based on operating logics designed to maximise energy savings and room comfort, by means of airflow modulation guaranteed by inverter technology. The unit is designed for connection via RS485 to supervision systems based on the Modbus RTU protocol.
Very high efficiency heat recovery unit with integrated by-pass
Standard remote control panel
Water dehumidification external section
(1) outdoor air/inlet circuit
(2) at nominal airflow, inlet air 28°C 60% RH, in/out water temperature 7/12°C
(3) at nominal airflow, inlet air 15°C, in/out water temperature 50/44°C
(4) air inlet 29°C 65% RH, in/out cold water temperature 7/12°C, in/out reheating water temperature 40/30°C
Two air flow configurations are available, a “right” and a “left” one, both referring to the view of the electrical panel and taking into account that the inlet circuit is always located at the lower level:
With the first, the inlet fan is to the right of the electrical panel. The other three aeraulic connections are automatically uniquely defined
with the second, the inlet fan is to the left of the electrical panel. The other three aeraulic connections are automatically uniquely defined
The table shows the sound power values (SWL) in octave and total bands. The sound pressure levels (SPL) at 1m, 5m and 10m in supply, return and outside the unit are also indicated.
All values refer to the operation of the ducted unit at MAXIMUM speed and nominal flow rate.
The graphs provide an indication of the useful static pressure (Pa) as the airflow [m 3/h] supplied by the base inlet unit varies. Consult the technical bulletin to check the specific data of the unit’s aeraulic performance.